Financially Fit is a renowned company incorporated in the United States of America. Financially Fit is the global leader in personal wealth education. Our mission is to change the way people feel, think and act about money through principle-centered wealth. We offer personal wealth education through our online program. The company’s subsidiary Financially Fit registered in Kenya is seeking to engage a leading marketing executive.
Resource Mobilization Manager, responsible for oversight and coordination of resource mobilization and all fundraising and proposal writing. S/he uses an entrepreneurial approach in working with fellow staff to develop and submit high quality institutional and high value donor proposals and tender bids that are aligned with defined priorities, demonstrate impact, and offer value for money. S/he is proactive in identifying new and non-traditional sources of funding from a range of institutional donors and working to leverage The Goat Foundation’s funding prospects.
• Implement resource mobilization strategies to achieve overall fund-raising targets
• Prepare and review concept notes and proposals for donor funding across all Goat Foundation programs as needed;
• Provide effective coordination for the establishment of proposal development working groups with representatives from key stakeholder within and beyond the Goat Foundation.
• Exploring funding sources and strategic partnership opportunities from the potential donors identified in the strategy;
• Organizing RM activities and initiatives relevant to the implementation of the strategy and the specific targeted donor pool;
• Craft and implement annual donor engagement strategies with Management;
• Create and coordinate partnerships on, to enhance collaboration, advocacy, resource mobilization and knowledge sharing;
• Analysis and research of information on donors, preparation of substantive briefs on possible areas of cooperation and identification of opportunities for cost-sharing;
• Establishing and broadening relations with the potential and existing donors;
• Ensuring high level stewardship of existing donors, including the provision of high-quality reports by Portfolio, regular contacts (as preferred by the donor) and an integrated communication plan;
• Regularly reviewing progress and reporting internally on progress made on institutional key performance indicators;
• Principal liaison between the Management and Stakeholders: ensuring continued and consistent engagement, documentation of information for donors;
• Advise management on relevant donor requirements/compliance, potential funding opportunities, changes in donor priorities and ensuring quality grant management for all related projects;
• Networking, updating, and liaising with key in – country and international donors.
• Building relations with key bilateral and donor agencies,
Knowledge management and thought leadership:
• Ensure sound contributions to knowledge networks and communities of practice.
• Identify and synthesize best practices and lessons learned directly linked to The Goat Foundation’s policy goals in specific sectoral/thematic areas, according to priorities set.
Required qualifications and experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies or other Social Sciences from a recognized University. Possession of additional programme & resource mobilization trainings will be an added advantage
At least 5 years’ experience in programming and fundraising for Civil Society Organizations/NGOs. Experience in fundraising for a Foundation will be an added advantage.
Proven proposal writing skills and evidence of successful resource mobilization initiatives undertaken
Demonstrable ability to develop relationships and networks that are of value to organization fundraising initiatives
Demonstrable coordination skills and understanding of non-governmental project management cycle
Proven ability to work and deliver within strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
Proven self-drive and ability to play a leadership role within an organization
420 E South Temple Set 340 SLC, UT 84111