The utmost role and responsibility of a reputation manager is to create and maintain a favorable brand image of the company and its products. He/she is in charge of every social media account of the company’s brands and monitors how the brands are engaging with the audience. ORM also handles negative publicity even on the review and rating websites.
A company’s reputation depends on the way its customers, employees and investors view it. One tweet, one Facebook post, and even one review can influence these factors for better or worse. ORM should put forth an image which conveys the message that the company values customer responses. This is achieved by always making sure you reply to the reviews, queries or complaints that the customer may have.
Customers research about a company before making a purchasing decision and lack of response to negative comments or reviews can make them hesitant to take a positive decision. A reputation manager has to deal with such problems and help neutralize any bad review or comments. Showing your customers that you will improve or act upon the problems is a great way to boost your reputation. When your business understands and adopts the needs of a customer, they feel that they are an important component of your business. This can help build brand loyalty and ultimately raise revenues.
A reputation manager has to help cope with scrutiny by business communities, regulators and corporate governance teams. This can be done by implementing good reputation management practices. The internet is a difficult place to survive the competition. Any person wanting to damage a company’s reputation will find very few obstacles in their way.
Expectations from ORM:
• Social Listening
• Social CRM
• Social Analytics
• Regularly produce positive content for engagement with the audience.
• Have an understanding of search engine behavior, social media, forums, blogs, ratings and reviews, etc.
• Work towards enhancing and building the organization’s reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of your strategies.
• Establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organization.
• Reaching out to dissatisfied customers is an important procedure to control negative reviews. Moreover, focusing on forums, tweets, images, and writing effective blog posts, or publishing positive reviews is also the responsibility of a reputation manager.
• Be well prepared for taking immediate action when the company’s reputation has been tarnished.
• Research online to find out all the negative keywords associated with a brand or individual and publish positive content that can then neutralize the effect of the former.
• Lead the management team in maintaining and improving the company’s reputation.
• Handle difficult situations such as internet blackmail and ethical manipulation of search engine results or reviews.
• Development of Positive Content, scheduled regular positive stories to build trust
• Engagement with the Audiences, based on positive attributes of the brand Key Responsibilities:
• The ORM Executive is responsible for on-line content, tracking and analysis of reputation factors and account to successful management of Brand’s reputation.
• Facilitate problem resolution along with other questions.
• Consistently create an exceptional consumer experience with each contact via inbound / outbound post/tweet/email.
• Performing an in-depth audit of the information on the world wide web and ensure positive reputation of the Brand
• Continuously monitoring /Tracking the reputation of the brand on various outlets, e.g. social media, search engines, blogs & social communities, consumer forums, etc.
• Commenting positively on the most influential/negative forums and comments.
• Specialize in prevention and repair of the “Online Reputation Threats.”
• Investigating the facts about the Comments.
• Understand the Level of the threat and analyze and manage Online Identities.
• Discuss and respond and continuously follow-up Plan Strategy and Implementation.
• Utilizing sophisticated Online and Offline Techniques in promoting Positive and Neutral Comments.
• Manage all review content and take necessary steps to curb inappropriate content
• Track, analyze and make recommendations to account for new or revised content; optimize for SEO
• Evaluate review and survey data for trends and anomalies
• Coordinate monthly performance review and recommendations
• Analyze online statistics; overall trends and subsets by Sites/Rating/Keywords, identify on-going trends and potential mitigation solutions
• Provide daily, weekly and quarterly analysis to the senior management. Educational & Professional
• A degree in digital marketing, social media marketing/branding is recommended.
• Bachelors or Masters in Business Management or Mass Communication would be preferred.
• Working knowledge/familiarity with social listening tools
• Hands on experience on social analytics and BI Tools
• Content development and management expertise is required
• Additional tools like SEO and knowledge in programming will be an added advantage.
• Outstanding command over written English
• Experience in Education Industry would be an added advantage
ORM is expected to work on the following areas, manage proper reporting & recommendations and take necessary corrective steps.
•Share of voice report
• Sentiment analysis report
• Media Type analysis report
• Twitter campaign analytics
• Instagram campaign analytics
• Classification report
• Twitter Brand Analytics Report
• Facebook Brand Analytics Report
• Instagram Brand Analytics Report
• YouTube Brand channel Analytics Report
• Google Analytics
• LinkedIn Analytics
• Twitter Comparison
• Facebook Comparison
• Instagram Comparison
• YouTube channel Comparison
• Facebook Ads Insights
• Google Adwords Insights
• If you wish to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th April 2022.
420 E South Temple Set 340 SLC, UT 84111